As long as you can keep your shipping costs low there isn't really a drawback to sourcing your products in one country and shipping them to another.
Articles in this section
- Do you have any advice regarding sourcing products in one country and selling in another?
- I'm in Australia, can I get USA drop shippers to approve me?
- Do you have a blog for international students?
- What are the start-up costs associated with starting a US based drop shipping business from outside US and is there a company that can help?
- Is a bank credit card the only common payment system in a drop shipping business?
- I'm in Zambia, Africa. How do I convince a bank that drop shipping is legit so I can open an account with them?
- Can I do all of this in Canada? 🇨🇦
- Is it hard to find wholesalers that will ship to Canada?
- How do I set up a US business bank account from online from outside US?
- What do I need to do to drop ship outside the US?