Thanks for reaching out and great question! So, sometimes your supplier will want you to use their stock photos to make sure that their brand is upheld the way they want. If they let you use whatever pics you want you can contact a freelance photographer in your area if you have access to your supplier's products. You can also find images to use online that might be better quality.
Articles in this section
- I purchased the DSL Shopify Theme and was wondering if y'all have a tutorial video.
- Is it possible to change the language of the DSL Theme?
- Do you have a training program to show me how to start making money with Shopify?
- Is there a way to get these professional and quality looking pictures for each item (not the stock photos from suppliers)?
- Click Funnels VS Shopify
- What platform do you suggest I use to build my eCommerce store?