Yeah, usually if you aren't making any sales you should double check everything to make sure that everything has been set up properly. If you find that it has and you still aren't making sales you can either keep it running in the background and start another store or just scrap it and start another store. That's why doing market research is so important ;)
Articles in this section
- Can someone with absolutely no experience excel in this?
- Do you guys drop ship using Oberlo and AliExpress or do you teach different methods?
- Do you recommend doing just one niche or general store as a beginner?
- What is the difference between DSL, Amazon and Shopify.
- If I’ve set everything up and not making any sales should I just scrap the store and start over with a different niche?
- Do you have to pay upfront for inventory ?
- What is the first thing one needs to do to start up a drop shipping business?
- How do I get traffic to my store?
- Is drop shipping through AliExpress and Oberlo a good business model?
- This might be something I’m interested in, but I’m not sure. What do you suggest?