You should definitely pick a niche... general stores make too much work for you because there are so many different items and they are hard to keep track of everything. Plus this will lead to more customer support and returns aka a lot more work for you.
Articles in this section
- Can someone with absolutely no experience excel in this?
- Do you guys drop ship using Oberlo and AliExpress or do you teach different methods?
- Do you recommend doing just one niche or general store as a beginner?
- What is the difference between DSL, Amazon and Shopify.
- If I’ve set everything up and not making any sales should I just scrap the store and start over with a different niche?
- Do you have to pay upfront for inventory ?
- What is the first thing one needs to do to start up a drop shipping business?
- How do I get traffic to my store?
- Is drop shipping through AliExpress and Oberlo a good business model?
- This might be something I’m interested in, but I’m not sure. What do you suggest?