We have some affiliates that advertise Drop Ship Lifestyle on their websites as another way to get the word out there. It's kind of like when you see an ad for the same thing on billboards, the radio, the newspaper, etc. They are all for the same product, but having people see it in more than one place makes it more likely that more people will see it. If you sign up with one of our affiliates it's the same price and the affiliate gets a part of what you pay for the course.
Articles in this section
- If drop shipping is still profitable why are you teaching others to do it instead of just focusing on doing drop shipping yourself?
- What is the success rate of your students who purchase your courses?
- Is this like Wish or Geek?
- Why am I seeing different people advertise your courses?
- How much have you made following the steps in your courses?
- Why should I do DSL over your competition?
- Can I see some of Anton's successful drop ship businesses?
- Can I see some of your successful student’s websites?