Great question! You build the e-commerce site first with placement products when first approaching a wholesaler to get approved and then swap out real products from the wholesaler after being approved. It's the good 'ol switch-a-roo technique =).
Articles in this section
- How do I sign up for the free 10 day course?
- Can I see some of your successful student’s websites?
- Can I see some of Anton's successful drop ship businesses?
- How much have you made following the steps in your courses?
- Why am I seeing different people advertise your courses?
- Is this like Wish or Geek?
- I am interested in using suppliers from America. Shipping time is much faster than China but China has cheaper products. What would you suggest?
- Suppliers in my niche don’t enforce MAP… what do you suggest I do?
- How do I get suppliers?
- Is it better to contact suppliers through DSMOS or better to send them an email directly?