You should definitely fill in the scripts with your own info. If you tell suppliers that you have others stores and don't it'll be easy for them to tell that that's not true and then they won't trust you. Be as upfront as possible without making it apparent that you are a newbie. You can say that you have a team behind you and if you give them projections make sure you have the data to back it up =).
Articles in this section
- How do I sign up for the free 10 day course?
- Can I see some of your successful student’s websites?
- Can I see some of Anton's successful drop ship businesses?
- How much have you made following the steps in your courses?
- Why am I seeing different people advertise your courses?
- Is this like Wish or Geek?
- I am interested in using suppliers from America. Shipping time is much faster than China but China has cheaper products. What would you suggest?
- Suppliers in my niche don’t enforce MAP… what do you suggest I do?
- How do I get suppliers?
- Is it better to contact suppliers through DSMOS or better to send them an email directly?