We have some affiliates that advertise Drop Ship Lifestyle on their websites as another way to get the word out there. It's kind of like when you see an ad for the same thing on billboards, the radio, the newspaper, etc. They are all for the same product, but having people see it in more than one place makes it more likely that more people will see it. If you sign up with one of our affiliates it's the same price and the affiliate gets a part of what you pay for the course.
Articles in this section
- How do I sign up for the free 10 day course?
- Can I see some of your successful student’s websites?
- Can I see some of Anton's successful drop ship businesses?
- How much have you made following the steps in your courses?
- Why am I seeing different people advertise your courses?
- Is this like Wish or Geek?
- I am interested in using suppliers from America. Shipping time is much faster than China but China has cheaper products. What would you suggest?
- Suppliers in my niche don’t enforce MAP… what do you suggest I do?
- How do I get suppliers?
- Is it better to contact suppliers through DSMOS or better to send them an email directly?