If you are actually selling their products then you will need to have their approval otherwise they won't ship them to your customers. If you are just filling your site with "filler products" so you can get approval from suppliers you don't need to get approval. During this stage you shouldn't be driving traffic to your site.
Articles in this section
- Can I see some of your successful student’s websites?
- Can I see some of Anton's successful drop ship businesses?
- How much have you made following the steps in your courses?
- Why am I seeing different people advertise your courses?
- Is this like Wish or Geek?
- I am interested in using suppliers from America. Shipping time is much faster than China but China has cheaper products. What would you suggest?
- Suppliers in my niche don’t enforce MAP… what do you suggest I do?
- How do I get suppliers?
- Is it better to contact suppliers through DSMOS or better to send them an email directly?
- Do I need to contact the suppliers first to ask for their approval to list their products on my website?