Great question! You build the e-commerce site first with fake products when first approaching a wholesaler to get approved and then swap out real products from the wholesaler after being approved. It's the good 'ol switch-a-roo technique =).
Articles in this section
- How do you set the price if you want to offer "free shipping", but you don't know what the price is going to be every time. Do you work in the maximum shipping price into the product price?
- Suppliers in my niche don’t enforce MAP… what do you suggest I do?
- How do I get suppliers?
- Is it better to contact suppliers through DSMOS or better to send them an email directly?
- Do I need to contact the suppliers first to ask for their approval to list their products on my website?
- Can you send me the Supplier Sourcing Scripts?
- So with drop shipping your product does not necessarily have to be already stored at a fulfillment plant?
- When using your supplier scripts as a newbie should I lie to them and tell them that I have a team and a lot of other niches?
- If my suppliers make both saturated and non-saturated products should I use them or only work with suppliers who offer non-saturated products?
- Do you deal with Salehoo?