Absolutely! As long as you disclaim to your customers that some items will be coming from different suppliers and might have different ETAs then it shouldn't be a problem =).
Articles in this section
- Can someone with absolutely no experience excel in this?
- Do you guys drop ship using Oberlo and AliExpress or do you teach different methods?
- Do you recommend doing just one niche or general store as a beginner?
- What is the difference between DSL, Amazon and Shopify.
- If I’ve set everything up and not making any sales should I just scrap the store and start over with a different niche?
- Do you have to pay upfront for inventory ?
- What is the first thing one needs to do to start up a drop shipping business?
- How do I get traffic to my store?
- Is drop shipping through AliExpress and Oberlo a good business model?
- This might be something I’m interested in, but I’m not sure. What do you suggest?