You can switch from your current theme to the DSL theme, but everything on your current theme won't automatically transfer over. You would have to rebuild everything you've done =(. However, you could just keep the store you have now and make a completely new one with the DSL Theme.
Articles in this section
- What would be better starting off with the "Basic" Shopify or go the next one up which is "Regular" Shopify?
- I just purchased the DSL Shopify Theme. How do I access it?
- Can I switch to the DSL Shopify theme if I'm already using a different theme?
- As the business owner do I control the back end of my Shopify store?
- Does this DSL theme offer include the plugin that allows for order processing and forwarding to suppliers?
- DSL Shopify Theme Overview