It all depends on what you are trying to achieve. We suggest if you are just starting your business start with Basic. As your business grows you can move up to “Regular” Shopify to scale your business.
Articles in this section
- What would be better starting off with the "Basic" Shopify or go the next one up which is "Regular" Shopify?
- I just purchased the DSL Shopify Theme. How do I access it?
- Can I switch to the DSL Shopify theme if I'm already using a different theme?
- As the business owner do I control the back end of my Shopify store?
- Does this DSL theme offer include the plugin that allows for order processing and forwarding to suppliers?
- DSL Shopify Theme Overview