Yes, if someone requests a refund you have to pay them back with whatever profit you kept and (depending on the supplier's return policy) the shipping to get the product back to the supplier.
Articles in this section
- What are the start-up costs associated with starting a US based drop shipping business from outside US and is there a company that can help?
- Can you recommend a good payment gateway provider for eCommerce online business?
- If a customer wants a refund do you have to have the funds available from the profit you made from the sale to give them a refund?
- Can I be profitable in the long run if I sell items under $200 - $300?
- At what price point should I sell my items?
- Can I sell low priced items and give some profits to charity?
- Do I have to make a business bank account to do drop shipping?
- Do I need a Tax ID # to start drop shipping?
- How do I file taxes every year if I'm doing eCommerce?
- Do you offer payment plans?