You should just take the good with the bad... if the supplier is good then some of their products are going to be over-saturated, but as long as your niche isn't then you should be fine.
Articles in this section
- Do you think MAP pricing is the key to success for this course?
- If a distributor distributes for multiple suppliers that I’m planning on contacting should I contact the distributor directly or continue to contact the suppliers individually?
- I purchased the 10 Day Advanced Plan and DSMOZ.com doesn’t have any good suppliers for my niche. What do you suggest?
- How do I handle shipping?
- Should I fill out a supplier application without necessarily speaking to anyone about what I'm wanting to do?
- What do I do if my suppliers keep running out of stock?
- How do I login/access the the Supplier Directory?
- How do you verify that suppliers are legit and maintain the relationship?
- Does "the real suppliers" mean they are actual suppliers that only deal with up-front payment unlike drop ship suppliers?
- How can I get approved for drop shipping from [X] website?