Great question! In all of our full courses we go over the ins and outs of finding the right distributors for your niche and how to make sure that they will make you profitable. It's all about doing your research and personally reaching out to the suppliers you want to work with.
Articles in this section
- Do you think MAP pricing is the key to success for this course?
- If a distributor distributes for multiple suppliers that I’m planning on contacting should I contact the distributor directly or continue to contact the suppliers individually?
- I purchased the 10 Day Advanced Plan and DSMOZ.com doesn’t have any good suppliers for my niche. What do you suggest?
- How do I handle shipping?
- Should I fill out a supplier application without necessarily speaking to anyone about what I'm wanting to do?
- What do I do if my suppliers keep running out of stock?
- How do I login/access the the Supplier Directory?
- How do you verify that suppliers are legit and maintain the relationship?
- Does "the real suppliers" mean they are actual suppliers that only deal with up-front payment unlike drop ship suppliers?
- How can I get approved for drop shipping from [X] website?