Yes, this is a great place to start to get a better idea of the suppliers you should try to get approved by, but make sure that you do more research on your own to find the perfect products and suppliers to fit your niche.
Articles in this section
- Do you think MAP pricing is the key to success for this course?
- If a distributor distributes for multiple suppliers that I’m planning on contacting should I contact the distributor directly or continue to contact the suppliers individually?
- How do I handle shipping?
- Should I fill out a supplier application without necessarily speaking to anyone about what I'm wanting to do?
- What do I do if my suppliers keep running out of stock?
- How do I login/access the the Supplier Directory?
- How do you verify that suppliers are legit and maintain the relationship?
- Does "the real suppliers" mean they are actual suppliers that only deal with up-front payment unlike drop ship suppliers?
- How can I get approved for drop shipping from [X] website?
- How do I find distributors for high-end stores like Macy's, Nordstrom's, etc.?