You should be OK sticking with your Canadian account. Almost all suppliers only need a debit or credit card on file to process orders, and we have many members who are doing business using their “foreign” cards. You should have no issues doing the same.
Articles in this section
- Is a bank credit card the only common payment system in a drop shipping business?
- I'm in Zambia, Africa. How do I convince a bank that drop shipping is legit so I can open an account with them?
- Can I do all of this in Canada? 🇨🇦
- Is it hard to find wholesalers that will ship to Canada?
- How do I set up a US business bank account from online from outside US?
- What do I need to do to drop ship outside the US?
- Do you have any courses specifically for the Australian market?
- Can I do this in *specific country*?
- What do I need if I want to sell in the United States?
- Does this course work if I don’t live or want to sell in the US?